Manicuring – 600 Hours
Our 600 hour manicuring course is designed to prepare students for employment as professional manicurists. Students are taught employability skills and are prepared for state licensing examination.
Classes are available on a full time or part time basis, with day or evening schedules.
For additional information, please call the school at (248)528-0303 to speak with our Admissions Dept. or contact us.
Part Time Days600 hours - 5.5 months
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 3:30
Part Time Evenings600 hours - 8 months
- Tues / Wed / Thurs: 5:30 – 9:30
- Saturday 8:00 – 4:00
Full Time Days600 hours - 5 months
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 4:30
- Students have the option to pay as they go. In addition to any grant and scholarship aid for which they are eligible, 72% of graduates used federal student loans to finance their education.
- The median debt for program graduates from federal student loans was $ 4,034.78
- 69.7% of graduates from this program finished on time.
- The job placement rate for students who completed the program is 77.2%.