Manicuring – 600 Hours
Our 600 hour manicuring course is designed to prepare students for employment as professional manicurists. Students are taught employability skills and are prepared for state licensing examination.
Classes are available on a full time or part time basis, with day or evening schedules.
For additional information, please call the school at (248)528-0303 to speak with our Admissions Dept. or contact us.
Part Time Days600 hours - 5.5 months
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 3:30
Part Time Evenings600 hours - 8 months
- Tues / Wed / Thurs: 5:30 – 9:30
- Saturday 8:00 – 4:00
Full Time Days600 hours - 5 months
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 4:30
- Students have the option to pay as they go, or receive a 5% discount for paying in full on the first day. In addition, we are authorized to award Pell Grants and Direct Student Loans through the US Department of Education.
- The median debt for program graduates from federal student loans was $6,333.00.